Thursday, September 1, 2016

What's that?

Dear Stringed,
What do they call that, when the music is tromping,dragging along, stumbling?  The club-footed rhythm of this kind of waltz?  It's just right, isn't it?  I am sure it has a proper name.  Write to me, if you know what it is called, at the usual address.  Or come by, I am playing it on my guitar, on the porch, in the fading light.  Here are the chords, we can play it together: